Thursday, February 3, 2011

Seriennummer Mount & Blade

Tiny

A tiny tooth that moves, the first for my Azur waiting for this day since trèèèèèès long, and with great patience ... (With too regularly, formal examination of all its small teeth one by one. Patiently and quite calmly, he tries to move his index finger. Sunday night, a miracle! There's one that a hint of a movement ...) So I thought to photograph her smiling teeth. Yes, I know it's very very stupid but I feel like crying when I think of the big teeth that will grow in that little mouth ....

July 2010, under the sun


Fortunately, his little brother still has teeth properly hooked ;-)
And when he comes into my bed in the middle of the night, he knows very well explain it because it is small, and he can not sleep alone not no no. Sometimes it bothers me to be woken at 3 or 4 hours, and then the next second, when I see him cower, smiling softly drag me "Mommy loves you" and hear her little quickly regular breathing and serene ... I say to the principles of education, we can forget about that and anyway, we never saw a big 12 year old boy sleeping in bed with his parents! (Well. .. I hope!)

June 2010, on the bus to Marie

Toddlers also delicious Arrietty, his Mom and Dad coward brave. Opinions are unanimous about this little world of pilfering, which makes you look a sugar cube in a different light ;-)
The children loved me, too. I especially liked the pace of this cartoon, the pace, slow but not boring ... The fineness of all those little details ...
And the need to refer to love, to develop the "little people", literally and figuratively. The simplicity, humility, willingness to remain free even if it means giving up a pretty well-decorated house ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment